Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back pain remedies....

Lately I've been reading up on some natural and/or herbal back pain remedies that might work.


I'm at least going to give them each a try, so I thought I'd share them with you and see if
either any of you have already tried them or have heard of them...

OR...

if any of you might also want to check any of them out....

-Rubbing the back with almond oil and mint oil is also effective home remedies for backache


-- Take sugar candy and khas khas grass in equal amounts and make a powder out of these. Take six grams of this powder with milk, twice in a day.


-- Take three garlic cloves every morning. Also applying garlic oil on the affected area will give you comfort from the pain. To make garlic oil fry ten to twelve garlic cloves in some oil. These oil is very good remedy for backaches.

I got this from here.



~Steph

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried cherry juice? I was watching Dr. Oz one day and he suggested cherry juice for pain and inflammation. I've been (trying) to drink a double shot every day and it seems to help a bit. The hardest part is finding cherry juice. My supermarket has it for $1.50 and it comes from Turkey. When I find out the name, I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete