Sunday, January 23, 2011

Come be inspired with me.....

I just discovered this wonderfully inspiring man,
Sean Stephenson
 today!!

I couldn't NOT share him with you!!

As soon as he started talking on this video, I knew I was going to like him...
the video I watched didn't warn me that it was a dance party...
so when he said we were going to dance, I was
all kinds of excited!!!

I don't dance nearly enough!!
And now that I've watched this video, I can now say that tenfold.

I don't dance nearly enough!!

OK, enough is enough...watch and dance already.....


OK...I'm dying to know your thoughts!!!

And better yet, I'm dying to know, did you dance along??

I totally did, and when he said to make sure I was alone, I cheated a little...
I let my ten and five years old stick around to watch.
(I mean why not, they already thought I was crazy, lol)
And then I totally went all out...but only from the waist up, I thought it was only
fair with Sean on the screen and all.

But you can be sure of one thing...
I will definitely be taking Sean up on his recommendation of
having my own dance party three times a day, every day!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!

ONE WOMAN DANCE PARTY, HERE I COME!!!

This wont be the last you hear from me
about Sean that is....
he has a really cool book out that I'm trying to get my hands on...
among other things I'll be sharing...
that is, if your comments are positive!!


5 comments:

  1. this is amazing he is so inspiring and i just could not help but smile and you know what he is totally right life is to short to always be so serious. later i'm going to go have my owndance party

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats was awesome as :-P x yeppers i boogied just a little and turned around to see who was watching me lol... then remembered fark! No one's home so cranked up the volume and went rocket!! so pumped x
    Thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DANCED!!! This made my night. I will have dance parties every single day. Who cares what my boss thinks?! Thank you for introducing me to that wonderful man Sean Stephenson. And thank you for posting his video. And now "Let's Do the Time Warp Again!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my daughter's friends has a condition similar to if not the same as Sean. He's just as inspirational. Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written
    and include almost all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .
    Feel free to surf my site : how to make fast money online

    ReplyDelete